The Château de Fargues was built in 1306 by Cardinal Raymond Guihem de Fargues. Following the marriage of one of the heirs, the Château was transferred to the Lur Saluces family, historical owners of the Château Yquem. In the 17th century, the family undertook a vast range of renovation work on the Château, which was later unfortunately destroyed by a fire in 1687. Remaining in the same family for over five centuries, the Château is part of the Sauternes appellation. At the Château de Fargues, the art of selecting "noble rot" is illustrated by the family motto "Noch" which means "more". In order to achieve a complex product with considerable long-keeping qualities, the wines are not bottled during years in which the quality is not at the level required. Aged in barrels for more than two years, the wines of the Château de Fargues are balanced and have very good length in the mouth.
Sauvignon Blanc 20%