2019 peak year for U’WineU'Wine
U’Wine achieved a 2019 record year with €12 million under management and a 100% growth.
Thanks to a targeted strategy addressing wealth managers and private bank actors such as Société Générale Private Banking, U’Wine confirms its leader status in wine investment and a fast-growing development.
- €12M under management – 241 000 bottles in stock
- €7.8M of orders in 2019FY (+110% growth)
- €4.1M Pro-forma revenue in 2019FY and €5.1M order book
- 400 customers: +42% versus 2018
- Annual average basket: €17 000
- 81% customers from France and 11% from Asia
- 117 wine allocations with properties representing 363 wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhône Valley, Languedoc, Loire, Italy, Spain, South Africa, California, Chile.
These good figures were reported in the economic and financial press (in French only):