1 Intellectual property and copyrights
Photos : Episode II – Brice Braastad
movies : vinexia
Web design : vinexia
All reproduction rights are reserved, including on downloadable documents and photographic representations. The reproduction of all or part of this website, on any medium whatsoever, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited.
2 General terms and conditions of sale
The general terms and conditions of service and the French Financial Market Regulator (AMF) information document on the U’Wine Mandate are available by request to email@example.com.
Information and the French Financial Market Regulator (AMF) Prospectus about the U’Wine Grands Crus securities offer are available on the www.uwine-grandscrus.fr website or by request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The general conditions of sale and management of the U’Wine Tag information are available by request to email@example.com.
4 General principles of data collection and processin
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of our website users’ personal data respect the following principles:
• Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the data owner. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and the purpose for which the data is being collected;
• Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the execution of the objectives pursued by the website are collected;
• Reduced data retention over time: with the explicit agreement of the customer, the details he/she transmits may be kept by U’Wine for the purposes of information or marketing. The customer may at any time request the modification or deletion of their personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal data is retained until consent is withdrawn.
• Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions:
• The user has expressly consented to the processing;
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
• The processing is in response to a legal obligation;
• The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another private individual;
• Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
• The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
5 Personal data collected and processed when browsing the website
5.1 Data collected and processed and method of collection
This website uses Google Analytics, a website performance analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” (small files that do not allow the identification of the user, but which store information about browsing behaviour on a website) to help the website analyze how visitors use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the website owners and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or if such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not cross-reference your IP address with any other data held by Google.
5.2 Data hosting
The U’Wine website is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
OVH, SAS 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
6 Data controller
6.1 The data controller
The entity responsible for processing personal data is U’Wine SAS. It can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
6.2 Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, to not transmit them to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The website has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transferred through the website are secure.
The purpose of an SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is to ensure the security of data exchanged between the user and the website.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of a modification or deletion of the data, unless this would involve disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
Should the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data be compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
7 User right
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights:
In order for the data controller to comply with the user’s request, the user must provide the data controller with his/her first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days
7.1 Right of access, modification and deletion of personal data
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of his/her personal data by following the procedure set out below: contact the U’Wine team via the form on the website or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.2 Right of data transferability
The user has the right to request the transferability of his/her personal data held by the website to another website, by following the procedure below: contact the U’Wine team via the website form or by e-mailing email@example.com.
7.3 Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of, or to object to, the processing of his/her personal data by the website, without the website being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for doing so, which may have precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data or to lodge an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure: contact the U’Wine team via the form on the website or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.4 Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process, if the decision has legal implications for the user, or significantly affects him/her in a similar manner.
7.5 Right to determine the treatment of personal data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can arrange how his/her collected and processed data should be treated if he/she dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
7.6 Right to file a complaint with the competent regulatory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to comply with the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this, or if he/she believes that one of the rights set out above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
8 Use of “cookies”
The website may use “cookie” technology.
A “cookie” is a small file (under 4 kb), stored by the website on the user’s hard disk, containing information about the user’s browsing behaviour.
These files enable it to process statistics and information on traffic to the website, to facilitate browsing and to improve the service for the user’s convenience.
The user’s consent is required for the use of “cookies” files requiring the storage and analysis of personal data.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the website will again request the user’s permission to save “cookies” files on his/her hard disk.
8.1 User’s opposition to the use of “cookies” by the website.
More generally, users are informed that they may oppose the storage of these “cookies” by configuring their browser software.
For information, the user can find out how to configure his/her browser software to oppose the storage of “cookies” files at the following addresses:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Should the user decide to disable the “cookies” files, he/she may continue to browse the website. However, any malfunctioning of the website caused by this action cannot be considered the fault of the website publisher.
The website publisher reserves the right to modify the policy to ensure its compliance with the latest regulations in force.