We have a strong corporate culture. The well-being, as well as the personal and professional development of our « U’Wine-Makers » are for us a priority. We believe that only happy and fulfilled « U’Wine-Makers » can contribute to our unique ecosystem and enable us to deliver Excellence to our members!
Back to offers
1 The Company
U’Wine is a unique Wine Ecosystem offering privileged access to Grands Crus wines, and unique experiences.
We share the culture of the Grands Crus with excellence, passion and innovation, offering wine lovers from all over the world enjoyment and excitement. We guide them through the process of creating, building up and successfully managing their wine cellar and offer them access to a wine collection made up of the top 1% of the finest terroirs in the world.
2 Job Description
In full development, we are looking for an Accountant to strengthen the team on a permanent contract. You will be responsible for the following tasks for 3 companies:
- Enter the accounting documents, keep and be responsible for the accounts up to the balance sheet.
- Preparing interim closings and reviews/syntheses of accounts.
- Check and count VAT entries and check tax return.
- Carry out account monitoring charts (third party balance, income statement, liquid assets analysis).
- Monitoring cash flows (bank reconciliations) and preparing transfers and other withdrawals.
- To be a driving force in the settlement of disputes/claims with third parties (customers and suppliers).
3 Job Requirements
If you are dynamic, organised, adaptable, love wine and want to embark on a new professional adventure with us: send us your CV!
By joining us, you will become part of a start-up that is on the move, with exciting projects and a young and passionate team that moves the lines to better satisfy our customers every day. We find pragmatic solutions to move forward and make progress every day. We like a challenge, not so much the routine – and we know you do too!
- Degree in accounting/management, you are versatile and independent in general accounting.
- You have at least 2 years of successful experience in a similar position (knowledge of cost accounting would be a plus).
- You can hold a conversation in English.
- You are confident with computers and know how to use Excel.
- Teamwork, rigour, and initiative are part of your values.
4 Job Specifications
- Place of work: centre of Bordeaux (in vicinity of place des Quinconces)
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- Pay: to be negotiated according to profile
- Advantage: Lunch voucher
- Partial working from home possible
- Start as soon as possible